Notable commits, announcements and news @noVNC.
HTML5 WebSockets and Canvas
An online version of the noVNC client is available HERE.
If you are not necessarily interested in the latest full release of noVNC, and want to try a more recent version of the master development branch, you can try that out here.
Go to videos and screenshots for examples of how noVNC looks.
Projects/Companies using noVNC
There are many companies/projects that have integrated noVNC including Ganeti Web Manager, OpenStack, OpenNebula, LibVNCServer, and ThinLinc. See this wiki page for a more complete list with additional info and links.
A browser with at Canvas, WebSockets and TypedArray support (i.e. not IE 10). See this wiki page for more details.
Run a vnc server, run the WebSockets proxy, load the page, and connect! See the project README for more details.
- Creator of noVNC : Joel Martin (email@example.com)
- Current noVNC team : Joel Martin, Solly Ross, Samuel Mannehed, Peter Åstrand, Pierre Ossman
- UI and Icons : Pierre Ossman, Chris Gordon
- Original Logo : Michael Sersen
- web-socket-js (included) : Hiroshi Ichikawa (github.com/gimite/web-socket-js)
- as3crypto (included) : Henri Torgemane (code.google.com/p/as3crypto)
- tight encoding : Michael Tinglof (Mercuri.ca)
You can also clone the project with Git by running:
$ git clone git://github.com/novnc/noVNC